Membership in the West Virginia Business & Industry Council is open to West Virginia trade associations and companies with operations in the state. Member benefits include:
- Becoming part of a cohesive group dedicated to improving the state’s political and public policy landscape;
- The ability to directly influence positive change within West Virginia;
- Education on the myriad and complex issues and regulations affecting business in West Virginia;
- An understanding of the inner workings of state government and the legislative and administrative process;
- The ability to tap into a network of your peers for assistance when needed.
If your organization would like to join BIC, click here to access a membership application.
A BIC representative then will be in touch to finalize the process.
For more information, contact BIC Chairman Chris Hamilton at (304) 414-2334.